Quantity: 500 Grams
Vitamins and minerals in jaggery make it healthier than white sugar.
Benefits of Jaggery:
1. Jaggery is the best immune-boosting food. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
2. It detoxifies the body by cleansing the lungs, respiratory tract, stomach, intestines, and food pipe. It also purifies the blood.
3. Jaggery can be eaten raw or mixed with warm water or tea. It also works well for migraines and headaches.
4. It contains sodium and potassium which play an essential role in maintaining blood pressure.
5. Jaggery is rich in iron and folate that boost the formation of hemoglobin and blood. It reduces the risk of blood disorders like anemia.
6. Jaggery has various antioxidants that help the nervous system function properly. It also reduces the risk of nervous disorders. Jaggery uses are linked to a lower risk of certain forms of cancer, reduced signs of aging, and a lower risk of dementia.
7. Eating jaggery daily can provide relief from joint pain. You can add it to a glass of milk to prevent arthritis and strengthen bones.