This is our luxurious & nourishing 100% natural soap bar made with all pure ingredients. To ensure you enjoy the best possible fragrant cleansing experience, this soap contains our finest French lavender essential oil.
WHY OUR SOAPS ARE THE BEST?
- We use A- grade Cold-pressed Oils, Raw Butters, Herbs, and Essential Oils.
- We don't use artificial fragrances or chemicals at all.
- This is a hand-made soap from the scratch.
- We make super-fattening soaps so that it doesn't dry up your skin.
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Castor Oil ( Ricinus communis Seed Oil), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Kaolin Clay (Charcoal Powder), Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Raw African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Lye, and Aqua.
Creamy, Foamy, and Bubbly
WHO CAN USE IT?
HOW TO USE IT?
Wet your hands and gently rub the soap in your palms to form a lather. Now apply it to your skin and enjoy the real goodness of our 100% Natural soap.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE FRENCH LAVENDER & SHEA BUTTER SOAP?
- Gently cleanses the skin and gives a smooth and soft texture.
- The presence of Shea butter not only keeps the skin in optimal health but also protects it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Shea butter contains Vitamin E which also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity, thus making this a good anti-aging agent in soap.
- The lavender essential oil has the ability to lessen acne, help to lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
PATCH TEST is advisable before adding a new product to your routine. Apply the product to your inner elbow/jawline and observe for the next 24 hours. If there’s no reaction, you can apply the product to your face. If the skin is sensitive, continue the test for 7 days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
(Tried & Tested on Family)