100% Pure Premium Organic Multiflower Honey extracted in HUNZA.
"This Honey Collected From Kikar Flowers Nectars". The honey collected from this tree is thick and transparent yellowish in color.
- Energy booster: Because it is natural unprocessed sugar, even the most sensitive stomachs can digest it. The fructose and glucose directly enter the bloodstream and deliver a quick boost of energy. The rise in blood sugar acts as a short-term energy source during a workout, especially in longer endurance exercises.
- Anti-inflammatory: The Ancient Greek physician and herbalist Dioscorides recognized the anti-inflammatory properties of honey, writing that honey is “good for sunburn and spots on the face” and that “honey heals inflammation of the throat and tonsils”.
- Boosts athletic performance and recovery: Honey aids in maintaining stable blood sugar levels facilitates muscle recuperation and glycogen restoration after a workout and also regulates the amount of insulin in the body.
- Natural antiseptic: When applied topically, honey releases slowly hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), an antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic compound produced from an enzyme, disinfecting the wound, killing the germs, and healing the broken skin. Scientific evidence shows that most strains of harmful bacteria die in the presence of oxygen or hydrogen peroxide.
- Wound and skin ailment healing: The healing property of honey is due to the fact that it offers antibacterial activity, maintains a moist wound condition, and its high viscosity helps to provide a protective barrier to prevent infection.
- Remove free radicals from the body and boost the immune system: Because honey contains nutraceuticals, it is a great source for binding to free radicals and toxins in the body and eliminating them. For these same reasons and its anti-microbial properties, it is excellent at boosting the body’s natural immune system.
- May aid in healthy weight management: In moderation, honey can help digest stored fat within the body. If consumed with lemon and/or cinnamon, improved weight loss can be noted (with a healthy diet and exercise!)
- Sleep Aid: Honey can be a health aid for sleepless nights. Honey releases serotonin in the body — a neurotransmitter that improves mood and happiness.
- Memory Booster: Honey is chock-full of antioxidants that may help prevent cellular damage and loss in the brain.