100% Pure Premium Organic Multiflower Honey extracted in KPK.
Eucalyptus Honey benefits
- Fight colds, the flu, and respiratory illnesses: This monofloral honey is particularly beneficial in this area, as it helps improve expectoration, minimize excess mucus, alleviate nasal congestion, and act as a natural cough suppressant. In fact, research has shown specific efficiency as a cough suppressant for children.
- Prevent urinary issues. Because of its powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it presents advantages in preventing issues related to the urinary tract, including cystitis, nephritis, and kidney stones.
- Increases immunity. Raw organic Eucalyptus Honey is particularly rich in Vitamin C and vitamin B9, known to boost the immune system. Other vitamins present in this honey variety include Vitamins A, D, and B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6)
- Anti-inflammatory: products derived from the eucalyptus plant, including its honey, incorporate the eucalyptol compound, a potent anti-inflammatory that enhances honey’s healing properties.
- Reduces risk factors linked to heart disease. This monofloral honey, like other types of honey, has been shown to help modulate blood pressure, improve blood fat levels, and prevent the death of healthy cells. The same research demonstrated honey’s capacity to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Improves sleep.
- Helps lower triglycerides.
- Powerful energizer. It helps the flow of energy due to its high Vitamin B content.
- A source of minerals and antioxidants. Among the main important minerals present in this honey are iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, potassium, sulfur, and sodium. It also helps absorb calcium and magnesium.