This is Our 100gram Pack Rattu-Sawa Henna and we provide a complementary acidic mix with the henna pack. This is Medium sift coarse Quality. It is Pure and Chemical-free. It has an Orange-Red color if applied alone. On black hair color won’t be visible. On white hair, you will get henna orange shade. On medium brown hair it will give a red tinge. For black shade on white hair coverage use with the indigo plant. It goes perfectly well with the Two-step method for black shade.
How To Use:
When you intend to color your hair, soak henna paste 8-12 hours before application.
How to make the henna paste:
- In henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder. Our acidic mix is natural too,food-grade or fruit acid. It helps better henna dye release. (or else you can add the juice of 5-6 lemons.)
- Make a henna paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot).
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- The paste is ready to use.
- Apply on hair. Cover with plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-6 hours.
- Wash with shampoo