Tea Tree oil, Aloevera Extract, Rose Water, Aqua, Glycerin
How to Use:
Spray the Toner on Face then swipe it over your entire face and neck with the help of cotton. You should use toner after washing your face and before using serum or moisturizers. You can also wet your hands with Toner and pat it gently on your skin.
Tea Tree Skin Toner Benefits:
- Cleanses skin.
- Restores skin’s pH balance.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Keeps out impurities like dirt and grime.
- Hydrates and Nourishes the skin.
- Prevents ingrown hairs.
- Reduces acne and blackheads.
- Evens skin tone.