What does the Bundle contain?
- 1 Hibiscus Tea
- 1 Mixed Citrus Berry Tea
Each Packet makes 20-25 cups of tea.
What are the benefits of using these Teas?
- May help lower blood pressure: Studies suggest that drinking hibiscus tea may help lower blood pressure in people with mild to moderate hypertension.
- May improve heart health: The antioxidants in hibiscus tea may help improve heart health by reducing inflammation and improving cholesterol levels.
- May aid in weight loss: Some studies have shown that hibiscus tea may help reduce body weight and body fat percentage.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties: Ingredients in Mixed Citrus Berry Tea contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation in the body.
- May have antibacterial properties: Mixed Citrus Berry Tea has antibacterial properties that can help fight against certain bacteria, including those that can cause infections.
- May help with digestive issues: Some people use Mixed Citrus Berry tea to help with digestive issues, such as bloating, constipation, and indigestion.
- May improve skin health: Mixed Citrus Berry tea contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C, which can help improve skin health by protecting against damage from free radicals and promoting collagen production.
How to Use?
* These herbal teas can be consumed warm or cold. They will give the same benefits.
1. Pour 1 cup of water into your kettle and bring it to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of tea. Now, cover your kettle so that the steam doesn’t escape. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Strain your tea properly and enjoy the warm cup.
To make an ICED tea, add 5-6 cubes into your cup and stir well.
“Add Honey/Sugar to enhance the flavor”
Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, our teas should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
Our teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor as a substitute for any treatment or surgery that may have been prescribed by your physician.
You should consult your physician before treating yourself with teas, mixing them with any medications, or taking them instead of prescribed medication.