What are Bath Bombs?
We can safely say that bath bombs are the most friendly skin care products out there.
Bath bombs are single-use, spherical blends of smoothing, fragrant extracts and essential oils that you can toss in your tub before bath time.
Once you put your Bath Bomb into the water, it dissolves and breaks apart, releasing all the good stuff inside: from all natural and delicious scents to skin smoothing emollients, which act as softeners on your skin.
What are Bath Bombs made up of?
Bicarbonate of soda, citric acid, corn flour salt, oils, scent and botanicals.
Benefits of a Bath Bomb:
1. Take a few minutes of mindfulness to gage your mood, and then choose your bath bomb ingredients and aromas accordingly. For example, choose bath bomb ingredients that have an aroma of invigorating mimosa flower for a stint in tropical paradise, or an aroma of heirloom French lavender for a relaxing spa session.
2. Once dissolved in water, bath bombs release citric acid which fizzes up and helps loosen damaged layers of skin. The oils in bath bombs also tend to be super moisturizing, and basking in a tub of hydrating oils will leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
3. Bath bombs are likely to be chemical-free and cruelty-free since they are not composed of make-up or artificial substances but essential oils. Therefore, they are not harsh on the skin
4. After a long busy day or an intense workout, a bath bomb can help alleviate the aching muscles and bones. Essential oils like clove, rosemary, lavender, and peppermint help in relieving and soothing pains and aches.
5. People who have insomnia or those who are unable to sleep well due to anxiety issues can help themselves with a relaxing bath. For them bathing in warm water infused with a bath bomb is a perfect solution to bring both, mind and body at peace.
6. The sweet smell of the essential oil makes you delighted and happy and automatically relaxes you, calms your mind, and heals all the muscle pains.
7. Mostly all bath bombs are a combination of sodium bicarbonate and citric acid, the main agents that are responsible for the cleansing action and the fizzing sensation for which the bath bombs are famous.
8. The cleansing action of the bath bombs not only replenishes the skin with the essential minerals but also helps us fight lousy odor. Bath bombs are rich with essential oils and cleansing agents that prevent bad smell.
9. Mainly bath bombs are used to experience luxury and opulence by creating an atmosphere or an ambiance that relaxes and rejuvenates you. The delightful and pleasant scents help build a joyful bathing experience. You feel to be experiencing a spa at home, turning an ordinary bath into a magical experience.
Top 5 Best Bath Bombs in Pakistan:
1. Mermaid-Kiss Bath Bomb by Lush Organix
2. Bergamot Lemon Bath Bomb by Calm and Balm.
3. Majestic Bath Bomb by Lush Organix.
4. Ylang Ylang Bath Bomb by Calm and Balm,
5. Peace of Pie Bath Bomb by Lush Organix.
Bath bomb gift set is also available. To view, click here;
You can easily buy bath bombs online from The Nature's Store.