Did you know?
Almost half of the dried fruits in the world, sold are Raisins, followed by Dates, Prunes, Figs, Apricots, Peaches, Apples.
When the ancient Egyptian kings died, dried fruits were also buried in their tombs along with their treasures.
How much dry fruits to eat everyday?
It is always said to eat a handful of nuts, which means you can have mix dry fruits like Almonds, Pistachio, Cashew Nuts, Raisins, Walnut in 2-3 qty each.
What is the best time to eat Dry Fruits?
It is advised to eat dry fruits in the morning.
What are the benefits of eating dry fruits?
1. Dried fruits work as an immunity booster.
2. Dry fruits are rich in carbohydrates and dietary fiber and they are considered to be the best snacking option.
3. Dry fruits are also great for cardiovascular issues.
4. Some of the dried fruits are high in Vitamin D and Calcium, therefore they are great for bones.
5. It is also said that eating dry fruits every day can help to improve your skin and hair health.
6. Dry fruits are rich in Iron, Magnesium and Folic Acid. Therefore, it can help fulfil iron deficiency and help with Anaemia.
7. Figs are great for those with constipation issues.
8. Cashew Nuts are said to have great properties to cure diabetes.
9. Almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts and peanuts are very rich in protein. They can fulfill your 20% of daily requirements.
10. Dry fruits help to protect vision as well.
Which are the Famous dry fruits in Pakistan?
Famous Dry Fruits in Hunza, Gilgit and Skardu:
> Dry Apricots.
> Dry Raisins.
> Apricot Kernel.
> Dried Mulberries
Famous Dry Fruits in Quetta, Peshawar.
> Cashew Nuts
> Pine nuts (Chilghoza)
> Raisins (Kishmish)
> Dried Apricots
Which city/province is famous for dry fruits in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, following cities are famous for dry fruits:
- Hunza/ Gilgit Baltistan.
Which is the best dry fruit?
There is a list of healthy dry fruits, some of the best dry fruits are:
Almonds, Cashew nuts, Walnuts, pistachio, Hazel nuts, pine nuts and Figs.
3 most popular dry fruits in Pakistan
* Cashew Nuts.
Best Quality Dry Fruit in Pakistan
you can get premium export quality dry fruits online at The Nature's Store.