What are Sulphates?
Sulfates are essentially synthetic surfactants that are added in Shampoos, Face wash, Soaps, Detergents, Tooth Pastes and Body Washes etc for cleaning purpose.
Here's a list of a few Sulphates:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS).
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate.
What is Sulphate Bad For Hair?
Sulphates are considered to be a harmful ingredient as they strip away the natural oil present in your scalp. This leads to further dryness and scalp itchiness. With the passage of time, hair becomes dry and damaged as it ruins the hair shafts. Sulphates also affect Hair Protein due to which hair becomes brittle.
What are the Benefits of using Sulphate Free Shampoo?
Following are the benefits of using a Sulphate free Shampoo:
1. Does not strip away natural oil from your scalp. Thus keeping your scalp itch-free.
2. Sulphate free shampoo prevents hair from drying or damaging. It retains hair moisture.
3. Prevents hair fall and improves hair regrowth.
4. Sulphate free shampoo prevents split-ends.
5. It also helps to maintain stronger and thicker hair.
Aloe vera shampoo is the best Sulphate Free Shampoo in Pakistan and Aloe Vera Conditioner is the best Sulphate Free Conditioner in Pakistan.