What is Moringa?
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree of the family Moringaceae, native to the Indian Subcontinent. Common names include moringa, drumstick tree (from the long, slender, triangular seed-pods), horseradish tree.
Moringa powder is made from?
Moringa powder is made from my crushing Moringa leaves.
What is Moringa called in Pakistan?
Moringa in Pakistan (Urdu) is called "Sahanjana".
What are the benefits of eating Moringa (Moringa oleifera) ?
1. Moringa is rich in nutrition, it is full of vitamins and minerals and most of the tree can be eaten or used as ingredients for food and medicines. One cup of fresh, chopped leaves (21 grams) contains:
- Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin B6: 19% of the RDA
- Vitamin C: 12% of the RDA
- Iron: 11% of the RDA
- Riboflavin (B2): 11% of the RDA
- Vitamin A (from beta-carotene): 9% of the RDA
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDA
2. Rich in anti-oxidants which helps to lower blood pressure. Quercetin and Chlorogenic acid have been found in Moringa Leaves which help normalize blood pressure and blood anti-oxidant levels.
3. Moringa is excellent for those who want to control their blood sugar levels.
4. Moringa is good for inflammation. It’s an essential protective mechanism but may become a major health issue if it continues over a long period of time. Scientists believe that isothiocyanates are the main anti-inflammatory compounds in moringa leaves, pods and seeds.
5. Moringa has properties to lower the cholesterol levels.
6. Moringa protects against Arsenic Toxicity. But more study on humans is needed to support this.
7. Helps Protect and Nourish Skin and Hair as it contains hydrating and detoxifying elements.
8. Known to treat edema because of it's anti-inflammatory properties.
9. Moringa extracts contain properties that might help prevent cancer developing. It also contains Niazimicin, which is a compound that suppresses the development of cancer cells.
10. Calcium and phosphorous present in Moringa are known to keep keep bones healthy and strong.
11. The powerful antioxidants in Moringa are also known to help prevent cardiac damage.
12. The high levels of antioxidants in Moringa are said to aid toxicity levels in kidneys.
13. Moringa contains eyesight-improving properties thanks to its high antioxidant levels.
The key question for Pakistani audience, the answer is YES. Evidence has shown that moringa extract was effective for controlling weight gain in Mice. Vitamin B in it helps digestion and improves metabolism.
Where can you find Best Moring Capsule, Moringa tea and Moringa Powder in Pakistan?
Nature's Store has the best collection of Moringa available at their store.
1. Moringa tea