Is it possible to regrow hair?
There are a few ingredients which have shown improvements in hair growth over the period of time like Rosemary Oil/ Rosemary Water or Rosemary Essential Oil, Castor Oil, Peppermint Oil/ Peppermint Essential Oil, Onion Oil, and Aloe vera.
Tips to grow hair naturally:
A proper scalp massage with the right ingredients for hair growth will definitely help to regrow your hair back. There are a few herbs that can actually work on your hair's regrowth.
1. Hair Massage:
Massage your scalp with hair oils or masks, this will not only stimulate hair growth but it will also improve the thickness in the dermal papilla cells, which are located in the bottom of the hair follicle.
How to do Hair Oil Massage?
Massage with your fingertips and not with nails. Move your way across your scalp in small circles, applying light to medium pressure. Before applying any oil in your scalp, make sure that you warm it slightly.
2. Aloe vera:
Aloe vera has various properties from regrowing your hair back to improving the over all health of your hair. You can use Aloe vera gel directly on your scalp or mix it with any other ingredient. Moreover, Aloe vera can also be used in the form of oil or shampoo. Aloe vera shampoo is great for hair.
According to the Clinical study, Rosemary Oil or Water have been proved to regrow hair back.
Ginseng is an ancient Chinese powerful herb. Using Ginseng supplements can promote hair growth by stimulating hair follicles.
5. Onion Juice:
Onion Juice or Onion Oil have great properties to just control the hair fall but also cure bald patches.
What are the causes of hair thinning?
1. Thin hair are often hereditary and it gets more obvious with aging.
2. At times, internal health issues also result into thin and brittle hair.
3. A few supplements or radiation can also cause hair thinning.
4. Hair styling products and treatments can also cause hair thinning with time.
How can you get thick hair?
By following proper hair care routine, you can improve your hair health. For instance;
1. Regular oil treatments can help to moisturize and nourish your hair from roots to the end.
2. Using Aloe vera gel, Shea butter, Yogurt, egg, Avocado, or cold pressed oils can make your hair look thick. The key is to have a proper routine whether it is hair or skin care.
3. Hair Scalp massage can also improve hair health.
4. Avoid using shampoos or conditioner that have sulphates and parabens in them. Try to stick to a Sulphate free and paraben free shampoo.
Which Shampoo is best for Hair regrowth?
Aloe vera shampoo by the Nature's Store is the best shampoo for hair regrowth. It is a mild sulphate and paraben free formulation which contains all the good ingredients that are best for hair regrowth such as Aloe vera gel, Onion, Keratin, Zinc, Vitamin B, Clove oil, Apricot essential oil and coconut oil.
Best hair regrowth treatment
The hair care bundle by the Nature's Store is the best hair growth treatment that you can get at the most reasonable rate. The hair care bundle includes:
3. Aloe vera conditioner.