It is rich in antioxidants and linked to several health benefits, including increased weight loss, better blood sugar control, and improvements in hair and skin health.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET OUR BUTTERFLY BLUE PEA TEA?
WHY BUTTERFLY BLUE TEA SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE?
1. Helps to reduce weight by relieving the body’s digestive system from unnecessary waste and replacing it with antioxidants.
2. Stabilizes blood sugar level.
3. Butterfly Blue Pea Tea is most commonly known in the Indian Ayurvedic medicinal system as a brain herb, used for centuries to enhance memory, treat anxiety, depression, ADHD, stress, and Alzheimer's, as well as just offer a general brain boost.
4. The flower contains antioxidants, polyphenols, and flavonoids, which stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin. Hence, this tea is really good for skin and hair.
5. Butterfly pea flowers are rich in anthocyanins that support well-being.
6. Butterfly pea flowers are an adaptogenic herb that may help ease occasional stress.
7. Several studies on rats and other animals have indicated that regular administration of blue butterfly pea extracts boosts the levels of a chemical called acetylcholine in their brain.
DRINK IT WARM
DRINK IT COLD
This is purely Butterfly Blue tea and does not include sugar, color, fragrance, or any other herb.
This is a loose tea pouch and can make 20-25 cups of tea easily.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Pour 1 cup of water into your kettle and bring it to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of tea. Now, cover your kettle so that the steam doesn’t escape. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Strain your tea properly and enjoy the warm cup.
To make an ICED tea, add 5-6 cubes into your cup and stir well.
“Add Honey/Sugar to enhance the flavor”
Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, our teas should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
Our teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor as a substitute for any treatment or surgery that may have been prescribed by your physician.
You should consult your physician before treating yourself with teas, mixing them with any medications, or taking them instead of prescribed medication.
Mother Nature provides us with all that we need in life.