- Between 10%-30% of adults struggle with chronic insomnia.
- Between 30%-40% of older adults suffer from insomnia.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET OUR CHAMOMILE TEA?
WHY CHAMOMILE TEA SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE?
DRINK IT WARM
DRINK IT CHILLED
Makes 20-25 cups
This is purely Chamomile tea and does not include sugar, color, fragrance, or any other herb.
This is a loose tea pouch and can make 20-25 cups of tea easily.
Neutral to Sweet Herbaceous
HOW TO MAKE CHAMOMILE TEA THE NATURAL WAY?
1. Pour 1 cup of water into your kettle and bring it to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of tea. Now, cover your kettle so that the steam doesn’t escape. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Strain your tea properly and enjoy the warm cup.
To make an ICED tea, add 5-6 cubes into your cup and stir well.
“Add Honey/Sugar to enhance the flavor”
Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, our teas should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
Our teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor as a substitute for any treatment or surgery that may have been prescribed by your physician.
You should consult your physician before treating yourself with teas, mixing them with any medications, or taking them instead of prescribed medication.
Mother Nature provides us with all that we need in life.
Alternate: camomile, camomille, cammomile, comomile