Formulated with 100% Organic Aloe Veras
Indulge your hair in nature's luxury with our Aloe Vera Hair Oil. Experience the magic of deep hydration and nourishment, promoting silky-smooth strands and a vibrant, healthy glow.
|Shelf Life||12 Months after opening|
|Manufacturing||This is a locally-manufactured Pakistani product with locally extracted Oils.|
Mustard Oil (Sinapis alba oil), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice)
Let's Understand what our Oil Contains
|Mustart Oil||Mustard Oil promotes hair growth and strengthens follicles.|
|Aloe Vera||Aloe vera helps to improve the over all health of your hair. It works as a Food for your hair.|
- Enhances hair strength and resilience.
- Boosts hair hydration for a silky-smooth texture.
- Nourishes the scalp, reducing dandruff and dryness.
- Promotes natural shine and luster.
- Minimizes hair breakage and split ends.
- Soothes irritated scalp, reducing itchiness.
- Stimulates hair growth for thicker, fuller strands.
- Acts as a natural conditioner for manageable tresses.
- Protects hair from environmental damage.
- Adds a refreshing, revitalizing scent to your locks.
Step 1: Apply a few drops on your scalp and hair strands, massage with your fingers. Keep it for at least 2-3 hours.
Step 2: Wash your hair with our Natural Sulfate free shampoo.
PATCH TEST is advisable before adding a new product to your routine. Apply the product to the neck area and observe for the next 24 hours. Make sure you apply a very small quantity.
If there’s no reaction, you can apply the product to your Hair. If the skin is sensitive, continue the test for 7 days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
1. Q: What is Aloe vera hair good for?
A: Aloe Vera Hair Oil helps to deeply moisturize hair while keeping it healthy as well from the roots to the tip
2. Q: How often should I apply Aloe Vera Hair oil to my hair?
A: You should use it at least 2-3 times a week.
3. Q:What is the best method for using Aloe vera hair oil?
A: Slightly warm the oil and apply it in your hair. Keep it to 2-3 hrs
4. Q: Is Aloe Vera Hair oil suitable for all hair types?
A:Yes, absolutely. But, people with extremely oily hair scalp should use it once a week only.
5. Q: Is it safe to use Aloe vera hair oil on color-treated hair?