Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black color, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety.
- Ajwa Date also regulates your blood pressure and helps your kidneys function better.
- Ajwa Dates also contain a high percentage of carbohydrates, 15 salts and minerals, 14 types of fatty acids, 23 amino acids, six vitamins, and many dietary fibers.
- Ajwa helps to improve digestion.
- According to some research, Ajwa is great for vision.
- Eating Ajwa on a regular basis can help to overcome Calcium deficiency.
- Ajwa Date helps to boost immunity.