Kombucha is a live probiotic tea made with a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeasts aka, the mother or the SCOBY. Our effervescent health drink is the perfect combination of probiotics, organic acids, and active enzymes.
Why SGH kombucha?
- Controls body PH
- Improves gut biome
- Improves sleep
- Strengthens immune function
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Rids body of free radicals
- Prevents oxidative stress
- Aids in digestion
- Sustains healthy lipids
- Assists liver detoxification
- Prevents constipation
- Tonic for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Manages Acidity & GERD
- Fights inflammation
- May inhibit growth of cancer cells
Real Natural ingredients:
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Black Tea Leaves, Kombucha Culture.
Rich in millions of beneficial bacteria and yeast, from the mother SCOBY.
High in valuable organic acids (acetic, gluconic, glucuronic), Antioxidants (catechins & polyphenols), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, C), Minerals (copper, iron, manganese, nickel, and zinc)
- Can be kept for 3 months in the fridge.
- Keep refrigerated to avoid your kombucha getting strong.
- Does not expire but converts to vinegar if kept for weeks at room temperature.
- Might contain strands of kombucha culture, equally beneficial for the gut.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
- Not recommended for daily use for children under 12 years.
Allergy Advice: Individuals with histamine intolerance should exercise caution before consuming Kombucha. Start with just a sip to see if it suits you. If no symptoms surface, it is safe for you, but if you see a symptom onset, stop consuming the product and consult your doctor. If you are not aware or have not been diagnosed with histamine intolerance, consult our dietitian at 03180042600 or talk to your health care provider.