Sea buckthorn is a popular remedy in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicines, it may provide health benefits ranging from supporting your heart to protecting against diabetes, stomach ulcers, and skin damage.
Sea buckthorn is not only taken as warm tea but as a chilled citrusy drink.
It is yellow in colour, however, it can turn orange if berries are kept in the water for a longer time period.
Benefits of Sea buckthorn tea:
* Rich in nutrients such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. They also contain good amounts of folate, biotin, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and E.
* Reduces blood pressure and cholesotrol.
* Helps to control sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity.
* It is high in antioxidant thus works best as an anti-aging.
* Seabuckthorn tea improves overall skin and hair health.
* Flavonoids are beneficial to plant compounds that may strengthen your immune system by increasing resistance to illnesses.