Tumoro/Tumuru is a "Wild Thyme Tea" grown in Hunza and Nagar Valleys. It is an evergreen herb that has been used in medicinal and culinary applications for thousands of years.
The Locals in Hunza, Gilgit & Skardu treat their Flu, Cold, Fever, and other Respiratory issues through this tea.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET OUR HUNZA TUMORO TEA?
WHY HUNZA TUMORO TEA SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE?
1. Helps in curing flu, fever, sore throat, cough, and other respiratory issues.
2. Builds Immunity.
3. Protects the heart from different cardiovascular diseases.
4. Improves blood circulation.
5. It has great anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
6. It helps in reducing excess fat if done along with a routine workout
DRINK IT WARM
DRINK IT ICED
This is purely Sea Buckthorn tea and does not include sugar, color, fragrance, or any other herb.
This is a loose tea pouch and can make 15-20 cups of tea easily.
Sour & Tangy
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Pour 1 cup of water into your kettle and bring it to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of tea. Now, cover your kettle so that the steam doesn’t escape. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Strain your tea properly and enjoy the warm cup.
To make an ICED tea, add 4-5 cubes.
“Add Honey/Sugar to enhance the flavor”
Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, our teas should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
Our teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor as a substitute for any treatment or surgery that may have been prescribed by your physician.
You should consult your physician before treating yourself with teas, mixing them with any medications, or taking them instead of prescribed medication.